Thursday, March 06, 2008

Retard

Harsh? Just wait. For the past several months, I have occasionally received text messages (once a week?), calling me "dog" or "g-man", from the phone number 664-5381. I don't know this number and when I Google it, the closest I get is Coeur D Alene, Idaho. I got such a message this morning and instead of deleting, chose to write back.

Here's the transcript:
9:09 am: Yo g dog

11:01 am: I do not know who you are. Please stop texting me.

11:09 am: its Lofgran Dude

11:21 am: Like I said - do not know you. Please make sure you have the right number. I am embarrassed for you.

11:24 am: Ha ha you funny

11:28 am: My name is Ann. I do not know anyone named Lofgren and I haven't a clue who you think I am, but I promise that I am completely serious and I am considering the constant text messages you send me to be harassment. Cease and desist immediately.

Funny, but I haven't heard back. Do you think I was a little harsh?

2 comments:

Staples said...

That is funny. I'd have to say....hahaha well i did update my blog.

Michele said...

I am wondering if someone who uses the words "dude" and "dog" often even understands the words "cease" and "desist."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails