Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Cross your fingers

I went shopping last night.

On the internet.

I spent a lot of money that I'd been setting aside for a while to buy some desperately needed new clothes.

To help me feel more like a grown-up this fall. Instead of a sweat pant wearing mama.

Real shirts and sweaters and pants.

No stretchy pants.

Well, one pair of stretchy pants.

I'd been scouring and saving catalogs for the last little while. I even made a list of some of the "must have" staples I needed back in my "wardrobe".

Ross gave me full support except for one admonition - "NO OLD NAVY"

I easily obliged.

Now comes the hard part.

Anxiously waiting

the arrival

of the new clothes

only to try them all on

have none of them fit

and send them back on their merry way.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I wish you luck and hope that you can have a positive shopping experience!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails