Monday, August 03, 2009

Pure Decadence

We had a little family party yesterday.

I was asked to bring a delicious cake.

I couldn't let anyone down so this is what I brought.



Things started off with a triple chocolate cake mix. I baked, cooled and then put the cake in the freezer for a few hours.

Then, it got sliced into four layers and each layer was lovingly glued together with a homemade chocolate icing.

<span class=
Then the cake went into the fridge while I made a chocolate ganache - the most simple and delightful chocolate treat ever.

Combine 16 oz of chocolate
<span class=

with 16 oz of heavy cream that has come to a boil on the stove top
<span class=

mix the two together
<span class=
and then drizzle over your cake adding layer upon layer of chocolately goodness.

<span class=

then

enjoy!

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

It was yummy! Thanks!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

You're killing me here! That looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails