Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Preston and Katie

Last Thursday my cousin Preston got married.  It was sort of crazy to participate in his wedding. He's only 22 and I've grown up with him around.  I used to babysit him and we'd watch Hatari and he'd go to sleep in his cowboy boots.  He was a student of mine in high school and even my aide.  For about 6 months of that school year, he thought he was Napoleon Dynamite - permed red hair, moon boots, wolf shirt, the works.

We were happy to participate in their happy day and I was even more happy to take some pictures.  It's hard to focus on photos where you've got two monkeys around, but I tried. 

Enjoy the video.  It's a very small sampling of some of the pictures I took on the wedding day.

preston and katie from Annie Howden on Vimeo.

2 comments:

fivewoods said...

AWESOME! Thanks Annie

Bing Math said...

Very nice! Will you e-mail me a copy of Molly/Wyatt and Molly/Elliott/Wyatt? Thanks for commenting on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails