Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a little bit funny

yesterday driving home from an errand we saw two missionaries riding their bikes. That of course, started a conversation about going on a mission.

Mom: "Elliott, where do you think you'll go on your mission?"

Elliott: "Somewhere up in the mountains where I can ride my green bike."

Mom: "That sounds great. Where do you think Wyatt will go on his mission? It will have to be somewhere that they don't talk because all he does is grunt."

Elliott: "I know mom. He'll go to North Dakota on his mission because the people in North Dakota don't know how to talk either. They only grunt."

And, if this isn't enough advanced thinking for a three year old, he's taken to saying, "I assume" and "I suppose" with nearly every sentence.

"Grandma, I assume that this paint brush is grandpa's"

"Mom, I suppose that Grandma has sweedish fish."

Yeah, that's my boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails