Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Squirt:: 17 months

IMGP9289

Hello you movin' groovin' shakin' little fart.

You dance.

You sing.

You laugh.

You pull funny faces.

You smash your fingers in doors, fall down and scrape your face, and thrown things at your brother and hit him in the nose.

You cuddle and snuggle and climb and run.

You walk backwards. It's the funniest thing in the whole world.

You spin in a circle and then fall down.

IMGP9271

You have an intense sweet tooth. You love candy. You stand and bang on the fridge and yell until I realize that you want the jelly beans that are "hidden" on top of the fridge.

You only want to eat french fries, junior mints, fruit snacks, chex mix and the occasional apple, grape, or strawberry.   Yes my boy, picky eaters are born, not made.  We gave you a green bean the other day - and while watching your brother snarf them down by the bushel, you threw yours on the floor.

You no longer look like a baby. You look like a lean, mean, toddling machine. Every day I look at you in awe of how much you are growing and learning.



photo.jpg

Pretty soon, you'll be talking my ear off, asking my why the earth is round, and telling me that you don't need my help.

I love you, you big lug! So does everyone else. I'm pretty sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails