Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve, Eve

Or should we call it Christmas Adam?  ( I read that in a comment on Instagram and after I figured out the joke, I thought it was pretty funny)!

So, Christmas is over and....when I got on the scale this morning I weighted 1 pound less than I did a few days ago.  My scale must be broken.

Our Christmas Festivities this year lasted us three full days.  We started on the Friday before Christmas with Ross' parents.  Before dinner, it was full on lego city building time.  Then we had a decadent prime rib, potatoes, carrots and made candy cane cookies for dessert.  The boys got a head start in opening presents and we came home tired.

Holy Legos, batman.

Building a Lego city

Story time

Mater

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails