Saturday, December 31, 2011

HaPpY nEw YeAr!


It's the end of another year.  I'll tell ya folks, this one went by super fast.  It's hard to believe that tomorrow is 2012 because it really seems like it could just as easily be the January that was twelve months ago, not a new one starting tomorrow.

Such is life, right?  I heard someone say once that for kids, time moves slowly.  A kid is never tall enough, big enough, smart enough, or old enough to get what he/she wants.  Then, once that kid is finally an adult, time starts slipping away so quickly that you can't catch up.

I guess I'm an official adult now because that's just how I feel.

As part of our family Christmas card this year, I did a photo collage of 2011.  Rather than count down the months and all that happened, it's easier to just post the card.

Christmas Card Back 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails