Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Oreo cookies.

I only like them two ways.

Dunked in milk or covered in chocolate.


Chocolate covered oreo cookies. The only thin that has worked right for me today.

I ate dinner with the family a couple weeks ago at Zupas and they were selling a box of 8 chocolate covered oreo cookies for $10.  That's more than a dollar an oreo.  Now, I'm sure they used more expensive chocolate than me but come on - $10?

I made these the other day for a couple of neighbor and teacher treats.  They are super yummy.  Half dipped in red vanilla flavored candy melts and the other half in milk chocolate.

Maybe if I decided to sell them, I could make a pretty penny.  I decided to eat them instead.

(p to the s.....I've updated my little food blog.  If you haven't looked for a while, there are a few new food ideas up.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails