Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chia day 6: growth on foot


growth on foot, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

So, this Chia pet thing is starting to oog me out a bit. It was okay with just the seeds on it, but now that the seeds are sprouting, I can't really look at the creature. It sort of makes my skin crawl a bit.

In the sprout stage, I thought the thing looked like zits that had been popped and not cleaned up...their trail of puss being left as a reminder of what it once was. Now, with the green plant things growing on it, I just have a hard time....it looks nasty.

We'll keep growing the thing, but it may only have one life. Ross suggested putting it somewhere that I can't see it all the time (the kitchen counter isn't really working for me), but then I will forget to water and document it's progress.

For now, chia will keep growing, but the seed and early growth phases are just making me quease.

1 comment:

Justin said...

ch ch ch chia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails