Friday, May 25, 2007

Over 30 years and still kickin' it


IMGP1228, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

When my mom was in high school she went to a party. She brought a beer home from that party and put it into my grandma's fridge to see if my grandma would say anything. That was in 1972 (I think) and the beer is still in the fridge.

My grandma still hasn't said a word.

(FYI: If I ever take you to my grandma's house, I'll show you the beer. We grandkids always show people the beer. It's tradition.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you take this picture? - Haley oH . . . and I thought Dee put it there?

Anonymous said...

I actually brought the bottle home from the store "Huber's Market" as a practical joke on Mom (Grandma). It was in the fridge for years before she ever said anything about it. It's probably closer to 40 years old.
Mom (Judy)

Lauren said...

Ah yes, the famous beer in Gradma's fridge. Wow, I didn't know Antie Judy went to wild parties like that. Sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails