Monday, December 10, 2007

Photography by Annie

For most of the day Saturday, my house and frozen yard was turned into a photo studio. If I had good lighting equipment, things would have been better but for the most part, the sessions went well.

Early in the morning, my friend Michelle let me take pictures of her beautiful little girl, Micaela. She was initially a reluctant muse, but gave in once she realized that a nerds rope was on the line. She let me follow her around inside and out with the camera and we came out with some great shots. Michelle wanted pictures of Micaela in her Christmas dress, but I'm not so sure I delivered on her request. We still got some great shots though, here are my favorites:
shadowy face

smile

cute girl

Later in the afternoon, I did a little photo session for my cousin Melanie and her husband's younger siblings. We had a good time inside and outside in the too bright snow, and ended up with some decent pictures. I wish I was as photogenic as my cousin.
sibling portrait

Thank you to all of you for letting me take your pictures. I hope that you got some shots that you like. If not, I'll do your pictures again. Or perhaps recommend you to another, "real" photographer.

2 comments:

Michele said...

The second picture of Micaela was a close runner up for our Christmas card. I'll make sure and send you one. Thanks again, we love the pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails