Saturday, December 01, 2007

How deep is your snow?

Our snow? About 6 inches, thanks for asking.
deep snow

It was snowing this morning when we woke up and snowed until about 1:00 or so this afternoon. When we got home from the Utah basketball game, I started shoveling. I like to shovel the snow. It's nice.

My neighbors used all their snow to build an igloo. It's pretty wicked.
igloo

Though I'm not much of a fan of driving in the snow, or being out in the snow, I do love to be home and watch the snow. There is soemthing so clean and pure and calming about it all. I learned from my mom that one of the best things in the world is to sit on the couch (I prefer to do it with some hot chocolate) and watch the snow fall.
snow

3 comments:

Michele said...

I too hate driving or being outside in the snow, but if it snows on a Sat. and I have no where I need to be I don't mind sitting in my living room with hot chocolate. Thats what we did yesterday. I like the igloo. Very creative.

Lauren said...

I totally agree with the watching the snow! I love it! But it does cause me to get distracted in class, if my classroom has a window and its snowing outside! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, What an Igloo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails