Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Friday - Chasing a moving target

Yesterday was, play with the camera day and I think the time for me to get cute, sweet pictures of my little monkey is over. He won't hold still and even my speedy SLR is no match for the crawling monster that is my baby.

I bet I took 50 pictures and once loaded onto the computer, maybe 10 aren't completely blurry.

ball of yarn like a kitty

This one is a bit, but the boy thinks he's a kitty and plays with is own ball of yarn.

standing

Elliott spends a lot of time standing at the coffee table these days. He enjoys his time here, as the table is a means of getting him a lot of places and into a lot of stuff. He also has discovered the joy that is the kitchen this week spending countless minutes pushing his high chair around, banging on bowls, and trying to get the bottle of red wine (a gift, no one panic. I just take sips ocassionally) out of the fridge.

Isn't crawling grand?

1 comment:

Harried Mom said...

Boy can I ever relate about the kids moving too fast to get a good picture. This is why I struggle so much with getting mine together for a picture! Gosh don't you just love em?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails