Wednesday, November 14, 2007

he loves the cutting of hair


at the salon, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

Elliott made his third trip to the salon with me on Monday. The first time he went with me, he was 6 weeks old and slept the whole time. The second time he went with me, we made Willie come as our babysitter with a promise of lunch at Hires to follow. This time, it was just the two of us and it went well.

Elliott started on my lap and then ended up on the floor. He just emptied hi sdiaper bag, at cheerios, and screamed with delight. He was a big of a distraction for Romela, but she loved having him there.

He was covered in a fine dusting of hair by the time we were finished, but all went well. He's a good boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that floor is sanitary? I think your boy could use a haircut again, too.

Haley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails