Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tags and other stuff

I am not going to make other people do this but I will do it because once again, I've got nothing left to blog about. Ann and I have been friends since we were 18. We didn't go go high school together, but discovered each other later, playing basketball. We were a good combo on the court. At the time, we were complete opposites in a lot of ways (minus the fact that I'm 6'3" and blond and she's 5'3" and a brunette), but we've been friends ever since. She blogs now and it's like we're best good friends again, even though we haven't seen each other for years and live far apart. She's got super cute kids, too.

Anyway, Ann, because you keep harassing me in my comments, here you go. If anyone else is lacking blog fodder, please feel free to participate as well.

7 random things about myself:
1. The pinkie finger on my right hand is 1/2 inch longer than the pinkie on my right.
2. If Ross falls asleep before me at night, I can't go to sleep and spend hours tossing, turning, and roaming around the house, drinking chocolate milk in my pajamas.
3. Symmetry in all things is important to me, particularly in my hair. One reason I keep my hair short is because that is the only time it is symmetrical. Otherwise, one side falls straight and the other flips. It drives me crazy.
4. I spent the entire day every day either in front of a computer or on the floor with my baby.
5. White teeth are important to me so I've started whitening mine. 30 minutes, twice a day. We'll see if it works.
6. I only own two pair of pants - jeans anyway. I wear them everyday, at least 5 days in a row before I wash them.
7. I love art - particularly impressionism - particularly Claude Monet. I have a framed Monet poster in my bedroom. Elliott and I stare at the water lilies every morning.

High School Thoughts
um, I'm not doing this one. There were about 360 people in my graduating class and I can't say that I'm a fan. The 3-5 people I liked then, I still have contact (or limited contact) with today. That's good enough for me. My high school reunion was in August - the 10 year reunion 11 years out. I didn't go. I sort of wanted to drive to the park and watch w/ binoculars all the losers that did show up, but that would have been pretty pathetic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa there....first of all i am 5'7" by the way...

Unknown said...

secondly, i'm with you all the way on #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that alone drives me to spend more time and money than a lot of other things.

i'm pretty much with you completely on #4 as well but have to include the FIVE other kids too.

and lastly, concerning #6 - i have two pairs of GAP jeans that i wear even though they should've be deported to the garbage long long ago. i CANNOT get rid of them. they are wholy and gross but i love them anyway.

sorry for all the tag crap. i was up late and got carried away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails