Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

It's over...I survived.

The "dreaded season" is upon me. Too many people, too many gifts, and too much holiday cheer. I'm not quite sure where my holiday dread and bah-humbug-edness has come from but it's here, ready to go.

One holiday down, one holiday to go...plus countless parties, shopping, carols, and classic holiday reruns in between.

Makes me appreciate my good husband and my sweet little baby all the more. We don't need all that stuff to know that we love each other and we're perfectly content at home sitting on the floor eating cheerios. And, Elliott gets tired at 6:00. That's the best gift I could ever receive - an early exit from all festivities.
new hair cut (B&W)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey we are in town so give me a call at my brother in law's house friday or saturday.....friday would be great b/c i am having lunch with my mom.....the number here is 280-8598 -

Unknown said...

also, man that baby looks like ross in this pic like crazy!

Anonymous said...

My definition of happiness, too. But nowdays, We sit in our respective places in the family room and watch "scan sports". It's awesome!
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails