Friday, November 16, 2007

It's friday, are you ready for some baby tricks?

I've decided that Friday's will be monkey post days. Like I don't write enough about my little baby, now I'm making it a weekly feature. Right.

Okay then. With Ross home yesterday taking care of everything because I'm a baby, we had a chance to tag-team Elliott and get him to do some tricks. They aren't really, "tricks", but he's becoming a good mimic and when we want him to try and walk, he's really fast.

We also had a bad night last night and I need to remind myself that he is a lovable and adorable baby boy.

Trick Numero Uno:
Elliott wants to walk really bad. He's dying to walk and minus the whole, "I've got no balance" thing, he's getting closer. Just watch.

Trick Numero Dos:

I've been trying to teach Elliott for the last few weeks or so to blow his nose, or at least figure out the actions and motions of blowing his nose in hopes that one day I no longer have to shove an aspirator into his brain to suck out the boogers lurking about. Not until this week did he finally pick up on the snuffing and it has become his new favorite thing to do.


3 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

Gentry has that shirt as well. Hooray for targeto.

Unknown said...

ok duuuuuuuude he has some big guns already! do you have him in the weight room already? a gold chain or two and he could be mr. T.......

LOVE the nose thing......britton did the cutest thing when he was learning that with a flower when he was about one......

Anonymous said...

What a cute "toddler"....amazing the changes since we left you three! The nose wrinkle is the best. See you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails