Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh my goodness - you are 13 today

Happy Birthday Willie!

Happy Burfday Baby Bwoder!

I can't believe that you are officially a teenager today. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. Mom and dad told us goodbye in the morning and a few hours later aunt Jackie drove us up to the hospital. We rode up the elevator with mom's doctor - he missed your birth - and arrived at a room to find mom and dad a little out of it and a sweet little baby for us to hold and stare at. You were starving and ate Haley's finger and we just stared at you. Then we left you and mom to go get a hamburger at Crown Burgers and go to the Utah basketball game.

I loved holding you as a baby and picking you up after school. You would just lay on my chest and fall asleep. Or if I was laying on the floor, you'd climb on my back and fall asleep there, too. I love that you respond to every nickname we've ever thrown at you, including Cheryl, and that you have a goofy sense of humor. Remember that one time you felt bad because the kid at schools last name was Elder? And his first name was Deloy and you didn't even understand why we were laughing? That was awesome.

I am so happy that you are smart, and funny, and that you like sports, and school (sometimes), and scouting, and the computer. It's awesome that you have your own blog and that you know how to use the Internet for good, not evil.

It makes me even more happy that you love your nephew and know that you are his favorite uncle. Nephew loves you back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.....that's a little crazy....time flies....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails