Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't know

we had a busy weekend, which included many activities like:
rearranging the furniture in the whole house to get the carpet cleaned
putting all the furniture back after the carpets were cleaned
admiring the very clean and very soft carpet
going out to eat
trip to IKEA and not paying for stuff
buying baby stuff
junior jazz tournament championship games
junior jazz player poster printing
dungeons and dragons oh wait I mean fantasy baseball draft parties
return trip to IKEA to pay for the stuff I walked out with the day before
putting together IKEA stuff
watching a little boy scream "I love, I love" at the top of his lungs at the site of the newly built IKEA stuff in his new room
church meetings
summer business venture planning
budget planning
shaved ice trailer purchasing
park playing...

you know the regular sort of stuff.

The weather has just been so beautiful that it was necessary for father and son on Saturday to go to the park and leave the mama alone for a bit. They went. They ran. They played. They had a great time. So great in fact that it was all the monkey could talk about for most of the remainder of the weekend.

That boy of mine is a jabber box. He doesn't stop talking. I love it (most of the time at least) and besides all of his other little vernacular ticks like clicking at the end of words that end in a "K" sound (like coke, and truck) or pronouncing certain words wrong as if he's cursing up a storm (like sheet and beach, you can figure it out) he's got a new little oddity. Whenever we ask him a question, his first response is, "I don't know" even tough he knows full well the answer to the question. It's pretty funny.

watch him in action.

2 comments:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

wait, what? shaved ice trailer purchasing? PLEASE tell me you're setting up shop somewhere in the walking vicinity of my home. Like, in my driveway? This is awesome. email me!

Jodi said...

I think I have watched that little movie about a million times...he is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails