Friday, March 13, 2009

i love...

It's been a while on the old blog that I've written and you've read anything truly positive. Sorry. It's just my nature. However, I've been inspired, by of all things this:
IMGP3979
Isn't the packaging on this glitter absolutely beautiful? I mean come on, the shade of green just screams SPRING, but the shape of the bottle, the label, the white cap. It's just fabulous. There is something about good old Martha and her clean lines that just makes me feel good.

I've had this glitter for a few days, admiring the bottle. I finally used it yesterday with my cub scouts. We painted "spring birdhouses" and the boys did a great job. There was one left over and I painted it. I tried to make some little glitter shamrocks on the roof, they didn't turn out so great but the sparkle adds a nice touch.

DSCN2647

Now, on to what's important.
I love...

...the sound of birds chirping in the morning...

...a little boy who "yuves" me and says please, thank you, and "sorry mama" when he steps on my toes...

...that the arrival of "the squirt" is very close (7-8 weeks?) and hope that all will be well...

...a husband who tries real hard, even if he's not home much...

...sun on my face, even if there is a bit of haze...

...singing songs all day long...

...2 year old laughter that's absolutely contagious...

...the fact that no one at the NST office has to ask me when my last cigarette or drug use was...

...tulip sprouts that survive snow bursts and the thought of planting flowers soon...

...making new friends...
DSCN2646

...living my life with lots of help from family and friends. thanks everyone for pitching in...


On a side note - my monkey is NUTS! I'm not sure where he gets it all, but two of his favorite sayings of the week are:

"I farted out my bum"
and
"chubby, chubby, mama"

If you are the person that taught him the second phrase - why?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails