Saturday, April 25, 2009

Because I love my sister.....

My sister is funny. Sometimes she forgets every now and then how funny she is - but when she remembers, it's the best humor around.

She put this on her blog this morning. I don't share her sentiment, but I laughed so hard my eyes watered. I then called my mom to let her share in the laugh.

You see, my sister feels a bit frump these days. I say blame it on the weather or spending her days with teeny bopper high school kids, but regardless, that's how she feels.

Only because I love my sister, will I post these pictures. Sometimes, it's good realize that there is someone who always looks worse than you. And right now, that's me! In all my fat, double chinned glory.

The monkey took these glamour shots the other day - when we were outside enjoying the sunshine. No make-up, sweat pants - fattest stomach around.


how  many chins does she have
Hi Chins - I'm Annie. Nice to meet you!


my fat belly - taken by a 2 year old

See Sister in Zion - it could be worse. You could have a 2 year old take your picture - at his eye level.

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

Maybe it's just the horizontal stripes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails