Monday, April 27, 2009

Make this sugar bomb today!

I've mentioned many times in the last few months that I crave sugar. Here's something new to add to that unhealthy addiction.

Take a brownie mix. Mix the brownies according to the directions on the package.

Pour half the brownie mix into the baking dish.

Layer in caramello candy bars. Just set them on top of the batter. (a 9x13 pan takes about 5 king size bars)

Pour and smooth the rest of the brownie batter into the pan - covering the tops of the candy bars.

Put in the oven and bake appropriately. It's extra yummy to let them be just a little undercooked.

Eat the batter left in the bowl.

enjoy the brownies immensely.

(Note: My friend Erin made something like this for book club a while back with Symphony candy bars and they were divine. This is my own variation. I'm in love with them I think.)

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Oh yes! Caramello! I can think of tons of candy bars I need to try this with. What about putting different squares of different candy bars all next to each other so each piece is a surprise!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails