Wednesday, April 01, 2009

maybe the greatest song ever

Ross always thinks he can pick out music for me. Generally - he strikes out.

case in point - some crap band named OAR.

Ross likes bands with names like, "Wolf mother". I like bands with names like, "iron and wine".

For the last few months, that husband of mine has been on a Killers kick. All killers all the time. Yes, he's a few years late but he is in finance.

Me? I prefer background sleepy time music and what my sister and I call wuss rock.

I heart Guster and the thunder god.

I digress.

The boy I married brought a new cd home with him this weekend. He insisted that I would LOVE IT! and mentioned a track in particular.

Track numero quatro.

It's freaking awesome.

My new theme song.

the band?

Say Hi (to your mom)

The song?

November was white, december was gray.

The best line ever?

I'll feel better when the winter's gone.


me too.

take a listen.

enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails