Thursday, April 23, 2009

the countdown can officially begin...

Got home from the doctor a little while ago

barring any unforeseen changes in blood pressure, blood sugar, and overall outlook on life...oh, and that thing called labor, we (the squirt and I) have some light at the end of the proverbial tunnel


Tuesday, May 12, 2009
5 days early
pray for good lungs




seriously - pray for good lungs
(Just a side note: Why the lungs? My diabetes delays lung development. The Monkey spent 10 days in the NICU because he couldn't breathe so good, mostly my fault. We're hoping that keeping the squirt in a week longer will prevent the problems the Monkey had, or at least make them less severe.)

4 comments:

Codi said...

This little guy better settle in because he's got a few weeks to hang out!

We'll be praying for strong lungs - this boy doesn't need any NICU time - he has a big brother to come home and play with.

Thinking of you..

fivewoods said...

May 12th sounds like a great day.....

The Ingleby Family said...

What an awesome Mother's Day gift for you!!! We will pray that all goes well!!

Jodi said...

I am so excited for you...I am so excited to read what you are going through with two! Can't wait to meet him too! If he is anything like Elliot you will be a lucky little mom! I will pray for good lungs!

P.S. do you have a lot of friends in Cali...I swear everyday I have a visitor or two from a different city in CA everyday always coming from your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails