Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's that time again...

Time for me to rejoin weight watchers.

I did.

yesterday.

Doing it online.

Counting points.

Not sure how often I'll fit all the exercise in, but I'll try.

After the Monkey was born, by 6 weeks post partum I'd lost 41 pounds.

Had that appointment yesterday and I've only lost 24 of my 44 total pounds gained with the squirt.

That puts me at approximately 55 pounds heavier than I was when I got married 6 years ago.

Time for a change.

The lofty goal is 30 lbs in the next -4 months. It's a stretch, but I'm willing to try.

By December of this year, In my dream world of course, I'd like to be passed my 30 lb goal and maybe even close to 45-50.

Cross your fingers for me.

Ross is going to join and do the program with me.

Do you want to join us?

1 comment:

japetersen said...

You can do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails