Monday, June 15, 2009

Summertime

Even though it's the third full week of June, it's the first week of our summer vacation.

How so?

It was the first of many days of hanging out with some of my favorite people.

My sister.

My brother.

My boys.

Yes, I love all my family, but I enjoy hanging out with my siblings so much and not just because they help me with my kids.

They are funny.

They are good company.

They like to hang out with me.

They = summer.

What did we do for our first activity of Summer 2009?

We went to lunch.

One of our favorite thing to do.

As we finished eating, Meme asked me if he was a good uncle.

I think that the pictures are proof

photo.<span class=

photo.<span class=

photo.<span class=

- but I responded like this anyway...

"If the nephew has to sit by you, and hang on you at lunch....I think that means you are a good uncle"

Oh, summer!

Now - if it would just stop raining.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails