Wednesday, June 10, 2009

some other stuff

About 2 months ago I made a dumb purchase. I bought a new 4th generation purple 16 gig ipod nano. It was on sale and I thought I needed it. I don't.

If you need or want such a device I'll sell you mine for $100.

*****

Some members of my extended family have a t-shirt and design business. They make stuff. My aunt does the artwork. They have just launched a new division of their company called OttoSkins. They are designing, making, and selling skins for all your electronic devices. Before I had baby #2, I helped with some of the artwork.

Check it out. www.ottoskins.com

*******

I need to start taking pictures of stuff other than my kids. I love them, but it's a bit stifling. Anyone interested in letting me take pictures of their kids. Outside somewhere great. Or going with me somewhere to take pictures? If you are, please let me know.


*******

Reading one of my many blogs yesterday I came across a post about this cupcake company in NYC.

Crumbs.

They ship to the lower 48 states. I'm going to purchase some cupcakes. The red velvet, peanut butter cup, and chocolate brownie are calling my name.

If you want some too, maybe we can split the shipping on a dozen?

*******

We had a small, free gig for Shavy Jones over the weekend. It was a ward party, so not much to shout about. But, in a little over 2 hours, Ross and I prepared and gave away 282 cups of shaved ice.

Shaved ice is SOOOOOO good.

We're getting ready to open our little trailer so get ready. If you count as "friends and family" we'll let you know of a soft opening. If you aren't in that group, you've got a week to try and work your way in.

Get ready....

The shaved ice is coming.

********

IMGP4382

IMGP4392

IMGP4386

2 comments:

Justin said...

Need more INPUT - nothing on shavyjones.com, twitter, OR Facebook yet....pictures please, pictures!!!

Michele said...

You're post is making me hungry...cupcakes and shaved ice...yum. Oh and I may want to buy your ipod. I would need to wait untill the end of the month, as thats when I get more spending money, so if you still have it I'll take a look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails