Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Boys Friday: Chunk-a-chunk-a burnin' love

I love my boys.

I was thinking the other day how that maybe if I ever had a third child, it would be "perfect".

You see Thing one was a sick screamer.

Thing two is a sleepy projectile puker.

Maybe a thing three would just be a baby?

let's cut the thing three talk....forever.

Regardless, my two boys are cut from the same mold and I really thing that the Squirt may out grow his brother one day. Oh, how I dream for the day my sweet boys are 6'5" and 6'7".

I took the Squirt to the doctor yesterday. He had what I thought was a rash on his back and I wanted to get it checked out. Just baby "backne". Yuck!

The nurse weighed him though. 13.3 lbs at 6 weeks old.

Chunk.
6 weeks

At his two month appointment over two years ago, the Monkey clocked in at close to 16 lbs. His appointment was a couple of weeks late, but he was a tank too.

7 weeks001

Oh how I love my giant squishy babies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails