Monday, September 14, 2009

It's like when I was 12 years old and madly in love with Kirk Cameron

Admit it, you were too.

I like to read.

I read a lot.

I love that at 4 months in with a new baby, I'm starting to find the time to read again.

And, I've got a bit of an obsession.

"The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins.

I don't read series books and have always tried to stay away from what's popular. You will not find a single "Twilight" or "Harry Potter" book in the house.

But these two books have got me hooked and hooked good. I've read them both but am going to buy them. I must own them. I haven't wanted to actually own books for years. I'm recommending them to everyone I can - and now internet, to you.

There is one more in the series.

It doesn't come out until September 2010. I love the other two so much that it might actually kill me to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to read the final installment.

Oh Peeta!

3 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

May I borrow the other one when you get it?

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Makayla you can borrow the 2nd book from Annie, it's mine.

Christina said...

I love The Hunger Games too. I read half of it in one day, then had to return it to the library b/c it was due, and checked out under my friend's account, with a hold on it. So now I have my own hold on it and can't wait to read the other half. Oh, the suspense. It's killing me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails