Monday, September 07, 2009

Beer, Brats, and the Brilliantly Dressed!

As an ode to Labor Day, we spent the night with my family up at Snowbird and had a glorious time. Thanks parentals! (more details and pictures later....)

Because we just aren't in "the know" about such things, no one in our party knew that it was Oktoberfest this weekend at the resort. It didn't really matter except that there were a billion people and that the lines for activities like the Apline Slide were super long.

No worry though - while I was waiting for members of our party to come down the slide from their hour long wait, I couldn't help but take pictures of some of the cooky folks hanging around, having a great time. There were more people than I dared to take pictures of during the day, but these are of course, some of my favorites, that just needed to be shared with you all.

Enjoy.



Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails