Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dough Girl

For Christmas 2009 I decided to go all out and actually do neighbor gifts.  For 12 families.  I'd never done that before but thought that it would be a nice gesture.

The issue was however, what to give these families.  Knowing how hard it is to keep junk in my own home at a minimum I decided on the inevitable....the edible.

There's a new cookie shop in downtonw SLC called DOUGH GIRLS.  Its a "gourmet" cookie shop that sells its wares baked or frozen.  Using their website I made my selections and then sent the husband on an errand to pick up 7 dozen balls of frozen goodness.

The cookies were divine.

My favorite was Margo.  A decadent chocolate cookie with a mint truffle inside.  Oh, so tasty.

The cookies didn't bake up for me as well as the pictures on the website said they should have, but whatever.  They tasted awesome.

Definitely worth a trip back.  I just need to find the right ocassion.

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I definitely think the event on the 28th is the occasion for some of those mint cookies. ;)

Seriously though, thanks for this post and this info. I've been meaning to ask you the name of them again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails