Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gas

I love getting the gas at the dentist. It almost makes the root canal process worth it. Yesterday I got it for my crown. A quick procedure that didn't require the happy magic tingly air but when it was offered I gladly accepted.  Who am I to deny myself such a treat?

I drink too much diet coke. I don't however think it counts because I never seem to be able to finish a can.

My 8 month old baby figured out how to climb the stairs. All 17 of them. He unfortunately has no idea how to get down the stairs.

When I sneeze it's earth shatteringly loud. As loud as my mom. When I was a kid (and even now) I remember that I thought my brain might burst out my eyes she sneezed so loud.  Well, I do the same thing.  It hurts my ears and my kids stare at me like their brains might burst out thier ears.

This afternoon everyone was freaking out. After an hour if wiping up the snot I managed to convince the boys that we needed to go for a drive. It was the best 45 min of our day not only because of it's calming effect but because it ended with drinks and french fries.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails