Friday, January 22, 2010

My Boys Friday: Their favorite game

I love my boys.  My mom gets mad when I say that they "drive me crazy", but they do.  In a good way though.  The year has really gotten off to a rough start but this week I've tried to have a better attitude.  Trying is often hard for me, but I've been making great strides to not get mad when things dont' go my way.

That being said, we've had some fun this week.  Granted, I'm not nearly as exciting as preschool, or grandmas or friends, but I try.    One thing we've done this week however, has nothing to do with me, except that I find it terribly annoying, in a cute and cuddly sort of way.

My boys have a game they play every day.  Sometimes they play while thier dad is saying the prayer at dinner.  Sometimes they play when I'm trying to get work done and other times, they play it just because they can.

For lack of a better name, I refer to it as the scream game.  You see, they take turns, with
older brother leading off, screaming at each other.  At the TOP OF THIER LUNGS!  One boy screams, then the other returns the scream....they can do this for at least 30 minutes if I don't try and stop them.  The Chick screams so loud sometimes that I think he might throw up.

I made two attempts at catching the game on video the other day - definitely somethings these boys will want to remember when their older and I can pull the video out to embarass them.  However, it's hard to get on video because a certain 8 month old gadget happy baby is totally distracted by the camera and cannot concentrate on the task at hand.

Enjoy thier game and yes, I know my kids are strange. Where do you think they get it from?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails