Thursday, September 02, 2010

crafty, crafty

Yesterday, I needed a craft.  Since we have a brother/uncle who is dominating our Thursday afternoons and Friday nights with football, I figured we ought to be supportive.  So, I made t-shirts for the crew.

I started with this picture.
6 foot 4

Next, I used the picnik photo editor to turn the picture into this.
6 foot 4

Then, after a little bit of work in photoshop (cropping, straightening, and adding a border) I printed the picture on some transfer paper. And created these:
photo.jpg

I was pretty proud of myself until last night, talking to my brother, he told me that he gets to wear his varsity number, #74 for the sophomore game today instead of his sophomore #75.

Oh well.

We'll still look like dorks with our matching t-shirts.

Awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails