Saturday, September 11, 2010

(#&$)*(@)D)R*)@#* )#Q$*(@)(*

photo.jpg

I love my boys.

I love my boys.

I love my boys.

I do not love teething.

I do not love teething.

I do not love teething.

I also do not love being awake until 4:30 in the morning because my baby is screaming and puking all over me (and in my hand).  I also do not love that once the parents in the house finally got back  into bed at 4:30 in the morning that all the smoke alarms in the house decide to start chirping and there were mysterious gun shotty sounds outside.

I do love that the culprits....the 4 teeth in question have finally, after weeks of messing with our minds, finally decided to poke their little heads through and show their faces.

damn teeth!

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

Yikes! Watch your mouth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails