Friday, November 11, 2011

What you wish for

Today is quite the day, yes?

11/11/11

it's 11:11 am.

What did you wish for?

I'm not telling you what I wished for.

My boys?

They got ice cream sundaes for breakfast.


Big smiles?  Ice cream for breakfast of course. It's Friday and I'm that kind of mom.

He gets ice cream too. Because he's cute.

It's also Veterans Day.

Thank you Veterans.

I'm not sure what to say about it, except that I've been thinking about this song all morning.  It really has nothing to do with Veterans Day, isn't patriotic at all, but for some reason, it sort of makes me think of America and the beautiful country that I live in.

The song is, "Nature of the Beast" by the Samples (written by Sean Kelly)

It reminds me of road trips and mountains and being a high school history teacher.  I actually made my students listen to this song a couple of times to see what they thought of it.



They didn't care.

Shock.

Have a great day of elevens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails