Monday, April 16, 2012

In a nutshell...

Toilet training day. Glad I'm not home. :)

So, on Saturday it was time.  It was time to get rid of the diapers and move on to the big boy pants.  I'll admit, that diapers are easier and I've been lazy.  Toilet training probably could have happened a while ago but I just didn't have the energy.  I still don't have the energy.  Luckily I have a very smart boy who is one month away from being three years old and he was ready.  There have, of course, been protests and today only marks day three of this new adventure but so far so good.  Two nights with no problems and not a single accident since mid-day on Saturday.

My children, unlike their mother, have bladders made of steel.  And the Chick will do anything for candy.  One lemon head for the toilet and one for him to eat.

Dad was left in charge of the toilet training on Saturday morning because I am too intense.  So the older, annoying brother and I went out on a morning adventure.  It's hard to learn to pee in a toilet when your big brother is following you around with a cup full of water trying to get you to drink it and asking if you've peed yet.

The older boy and I ran errands, got lunch, and backed into a car, denting the crap out of the poor souls passenger side door.  She was from Las Vegas and luckily, very luckily, she was very, very, nice.

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday.  Right?


A line goose.

My lunch date.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails