Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Vanilla bean cupcakes with chocolate malt frosting. Happy 4th.

The 4th is by no means my favorite holiday.
(see here as an example)

But.

BUT...

This year, our dad is home and not in Australia.

This year, I have a little twitchy kicking and entertaining me all day, and making me so sweaty I'll brave the swimming pool, extra fat and all.

This year, I'm going to get started and hopefully finish my laundry room project I've been trying to start since January.

This year, we're going swimming, eating hamburgers and potato chips and cupcakes and homemade root beer until we pop - hopefully without the Chick puking.

And this year, the boys are going with their dad this morning to pick out their own fireworks.

Fireworks.

We've been married 9.5 years and never purchased fireworks. Maybe I should go along with the camera to document the adventure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails