Friday, May 31, 2013

Pictures from a real camera...

Honestly, I almost never break out my digital SLR these days.  It seems to be either a phone picture or no picture, unless it's a special occasion like a birthday.  The big camera came out for Wyatt's birthday earlier in the month and then I just left it out in the family room and ended up snapping pictures for a few days after his birthday just for fun.  Pictures of my boys playing balloon volley ball, wrestling, and playing on their kindles in the tent Wyatt got for his birthday.  The pictures are such good quality, it's a shame I'm so lazy.


IMGP4130

IMGP4134

IMGP4155

IMGP4167

IMGP4117

IMGP4112

IMGP4111

IMGP4105

IMGP4072

IMGP4069

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

I love that one of Quinn with the green stripe and the picture of the big 3 on the bottom is really cute, too. I'm glad I have such good boys for nephews.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails