Monday, December 11, 2006

The love of a good hairdresser

Romela does my hair. She loves me and I love her back. I waited years for her to be able to cut my hair and the wait was well worth it. She can work wonders with my boring look. I got the hairs cut today and am quite pleased with the results. I am definitely in a fashion/style rut and have resorted to mostly wearing jeans and men's rugby shirts for lack of anything better or more comfortable to wear over the basketball that has become my belly. The haircut today was the perfect therapy for my increasing waistline. If only other things in life were so easy.


The Pathetic News Anchor hair of this morning and afternoon
Photo 2


The shorter, sleeker, and a little less "late breaking news story" hair of this afternoon.
Photo 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

How come you had to wait years for her to cut your hair?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails