Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wedding Portrait Success

Haley, James, Willie and I went on a photographic adventure this afternoon to get pictures for the wedding announcements. I must say that, even though we didn't really have a plan, and we ended up at the Great Salt Lake on a road that really wasn't a road, we got some great shots. Haley even commented tonight when I showed her some proofs that I made them look better than they look in real life. Not true, but there is a lot to be said for taking pictures on an overcast day.

I liked a lot of the pictures, but the little postcard I Photoshopped was my favorite. Haley didn't like it too much. What do you think? (click on the picture to see it full size on my flickr account.)

Postcard 1 copy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails