Tuesday, July 03, 2007

He's just too cute. What else am I supposed to do?

We had the helmet fitting yesterday. It was okay, minus 10 minutes of total suckage where monkey screamed so loud and fervently that he turned purple. He gets his helmet next week. He'll wear it at least 6 weeks, but probably more because the kid's head is super flat!

However, today was a good day despite the trauma yesterday. We went swimming and monkey loves to swim. I dunked him under the water and, welll...he didn't hate it.

When we got home, I played with my new toy. A remote control for my camera. Yeah! Now I can take pictures from up to 15 feet away. Very cool.

Whilst playing, I took these. I can't resist. Could you?
stare

smile

gaze

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome...........

Bing Math said...

He looks cute in yellow. - Haley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails