Saturday, June 14, 2008

It was pretty much the worst flight ever!


DSCN1833, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

We're finally in California after, if I may be so bold, a hell of an afternoon.

All was going well. We arrived at the airport 20 minutes ahead of schedule. We should have known.

Ross forgot his retainer. He frantically called his dad and had him go to our house and retrieve the retainer to fed ex it to us so Ross can sleep with it tomorrow night.

I forgot all of our hotel and itinerary documentation. I didn't even realize my mom had given it to me.

Our flight was delayed an hour which messed up everything. We had to eat airport Chinese food.

Elliott FREAKED OUT on the plane. He screamed for 1 hour and 2 minutes. And when I say scream, I mean absolutely frantically gagging, hyperventilating screaming. We didn't know what to do. We took off his shirt, his shoes, his socks. As we started our desent, he fell asleep. It was the most awful experience of my life. He screamed so loud that the woman, also a mom, who was sitting behind us, found us at the baggage claim to ask if we were okay.

We forgot driving directions to our hotel. We got lost in California, which is something I never recommend.

We were late to the baseball game.

We had to eat at del taco.

Ross forgot his glasses.

At least our plane didn't crash.

2 comments:

Harried Mom said...

Annie, it truly sounds horrid,I empathize. I hope the return flight is an improvement. -Tiff

Kendra said...

We affectionately have nicknamed Del Taco, Del Poop on a Stick. Anything involving food from Poop on a Stick's got to be low. Hope your flight home goes better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails