Monday, June 23, 2008

17 months

Even though I think that my monkey is entering the "terrible two's" a bit early, and he's been whining for days non-stop, we've had a good month and I still like him.

New Foods:
steak
hamburger
hot dogs
cold pasta salads
he at a radish and will pop cherry tomatoes like grapes
Italian ice with soft serve
popcorn

New Words:
airplane
garbage
dirty
baby
helicopter (in his version of sign language)
belly
boobie
pee-pee (he tells me after he's gone - too bad he doesn't tell me before he goes)
truck
grandma
grandpa

New Activities:
Peeing on the edge of the bathtub before getting in almost every single morning
dancing to "once there was a snowman"
baseball games - and he enjoyed it
throwing temper tantrums
sleeping on the floor
trying to do a headstand
laying on the landing
singing to himself
watering the flowers
watching and talking to his reflection in the stove door
sitting in a booster seat
making messes
throwing everything that can be thrown and some things that shouldn't
waving bye-bye to everyone
eating a whole banana and holding it himself without any help
brushing teeth several times a day with a big toothbrush, not a baby one
sneaking up behind me, giving me hugs and then coming around to my face and giving me sweet kisses

And...you're a really groovy dancer.

1 comment:

Codi said...

Happy 17 months cute boy!

Okay I'm so upset we didn't see each other! We were there Saturday night too - on the lawn - but closer to the 3rd base side. But Blake in I had to walk around to the 1st base side to get a Snowie (our side broke down). Lucy would have LOVED to see Elliott at the game. Sad - maybe next time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails