Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little sad...

It's not really my thing to blog about movie stars, but I really liked Paul Newman. Haley and I had a phase many moons ago where it seems like we watched "Cool Hand Luke" like a thousand times.

Paul Newman was perhaps one of my favorite actors - especially in his prime - ESPECIALLY in one of my most favorite movies that I haven't seen in a million years and might need to Netflix soon.

If you have never seen Cat on a Hot Tin Roof then you are truly missing out on one of the coolest movies ever! Rent it, watch it, enjoy the Newman-ness of it. I love this movie so much that If I ever had a second kid, and that kid was a girl, I'd be tempted to name her Maggie so I could call her "Maggie the Cat" - based off of Elizabeth Taylor's role.

Here's a scene:

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

I thought you were going to say that you'd name your next son Brick (or maybe just Big Daddy.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails