Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a day outside

Today was one of those days - the kind where we were really busy doing nothing and outside a lot. Days like this have the tendency to make me tired and guilty that I am so completely unproductive. But, who wants to do stuff on a day like today when the weather is cool, the sky is overcast and there is a bit of a sprinkle of rain on our morning walk. And besides - I got to spend the day with my boy - and he didn't cry once all day long... And, AND had a 3 hour nap! Oh sweetness!

This afternoon though - I took the camera outside during our play time to catch the Monkey in action. And lucky for me he had so much to keep him busy (a big stick, rocks, and pulling all the snap dragon blooms off the plant) that he didn't mind that I was taking his picture the entire time.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails