Thursday, September 11, 2008

ug - what's the problem

It's nearly one am and for the second night in a row, I cannot sleep! I got up to get a glass of chocolate milk and decided to read blogs - thanks to those of you who have updated and given me and my groggy eyes something to do for the last 15 minutes.

Anyway, I don't know what my problem is - potential culprits?
Someone who sleeps in the same bed as me fell asleep before me and the snoring is LOUD
I don't feel well
I'm a bit stressed out
The last few days have been LONG
I want calgon to "Take me Away"
My husband, it feels like, never comes home from work and then I'm mean to him because I feel he isn't productive enough when he gets home (I know!) and then I'm guilty because I'm mean (Sorry, Ross)
Lots of people bug me and they don't even know it
The value of gold
My home is a revolving door of disaster, chaos, and messiness
Fall allergies
Strange dreams when I do fall asleep
Doing cub scouts by myself because I don't have an assistant and have five wild and crazy (and cute and fun) bears is a little unnerving
The political situation in my country sucks and i don't have anyone to vote for (Don't be a hater, vote for Nader?)
Not sure what desserts to make for a bridal shower a week and a half away

The list goes on but you get the gist...why is it so hard (I think espeicially for us women folk) to turn the brain off and get what we want and need most - sleep?

I guess I'll go and try it again...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails