Friday, September 19, 2008

Toddler Friday: See this boy? He loves his mama!



Everyone who meets my boy and me knows that he's got me wrapped around his tiny little finger - all 8 of them plus his two thumbs. And, all those people know that I'm okay with a little squishy monkey manipulation every now and again.

The last week and a half has been interesting for us...it's pretty much just been the two of us for oh, like 13 hours or so a day, and that makes for some L-O-N-G afternoons and evenings. However, we've seemed to be able to get along pretty well, as long as we're eating popcorn and watching "choo choo".

By the time Dad gets home, I'm beat and Elliott gets his second wind. That is until bed time because that's when it all counts. It seems that my boy has developed a sudden just before bed affinity for him mama. It's a little annoying because I too am ready to call it a day and curl up in bed, but it's pretty sweet, too.

It's nice to know that my boy wants me to be the last person he see's at night and the first person he sees in the morning when he wakes up.

Except on Saturday's of course - because Saturday is MAN day. Too bad tomorrow Elliott has to go with me to a bridal shower (he, he, he).

1 comment:

njt said...

Great picture!

Did you enjoy Dishwasher?

xo Rika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails