Thursday, May 07, 2009

please join in playing the world's smallest violin for my pity party

Flashback 2 years ago:
High blood pressure, bad blood sugars two week early baby who was sick.

9.5 days in the NICU (ventilator, tubes, lights, iv's in the head)

remember this:
Jan 29.020

I want to avoid that (this is in no way the worst picture - I choose not to look at those.)

what does that mean?

press forward

no matter what.

apparently!

Fast forward today:
38 weeks and 4 days.

44 extra lbs. to carry around

miserable.

no words to describe.

stretched out.

sore.

no sleep.

sporadic and VERY PAINFUL contractions.

lots of tears.

unpleasant ultimatum: Labor on my own or wait until Tuesday morning.

neither is appealing right now.

got permission for tylenol pm.

could have got ambien - should have for street value?

no - put me in a comma.

just took two ty pm - time for a nap

Side Note: Thank you to the grandma's and grandpa's and auntie and uncles who are helping me right now with the little monkey. I don't know what I'd do with out you. We love you guys!

I'll pay you back.

with food.

most likely.

not today though.

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Whatever happened to baby/toddler fridays? Are you going to bring those back?

ann ormond said...

yikes!!! i am so so sorry.....call me if you need anything....i'm doing A FAT LOT OF NOTHING!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails